1.25.2007

Lululemon Warehouse Sale Starts Today in Toronto


The website I want - I got and mass emails quickly circulating around the city are spreading the word about Lululemon's next big warehouse sale which starts today. You can expect massive line-ups but also bargain prices for otherwise pricey yoga gear. Since I'm back on the yoga track, hitting Bikram classes a few times a week, I feel like I spend most of my extra time doing laundry. That's one good reason to for me to pick up some more gear. Most of Lululemon's yoga tops and bottoms are made with material that wicks away moisture too so it'll be easier to handle the heat when my Bikram's instructor jacks the thermostat to 40C+.

See what people are saying about it on blogTO

Location: 473 Adelaide Street West.
Sale starts today and runs until Sunday
Everyday 10AM-7PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home